Thursday, March 11, 2010

"Why the whales came"

I was reading a book called "Why the whales came". It is about 2 children, Gracie and Daniel. Gracie and Daniel lived in an island. They were told to stay away from Birdman because he was mad but actually he wasn't, he was just lonely. They become friends in secret and they find a whale lying by the beach almost dying! How can they save it? Will it be on time? Or will the island be cured FOR EVER?

I read the book but didn't really like it. I think that people that like some long descriptions and detailed writing all the way until the end will like it.

3 comments:

  1. An interesting blog entry with effective use of questions. Try and include an image.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I like reading animals novels but I can't read when they say something bad about it like death. Poor whale.....

    ReplyDelete
  3. i don't really like animal books so i won't try reading it!
    good blog!

    ReplyDelete