Tuesday, March 9, 2010

Marley and me by John Grogan

I read Marley and me last term and I enjoyed it a lot! It's about a man and a woman that want's to have a a dog to train how to take care of a real child. They go to place (that's where Marley is) and look for a dog. The woman shows Marley and the woman loves it and adopts him. At their home is a BIG chaos. John buys a pretty gold necklace to his wife but Marley swallows it and John needs to poke each poop of Marley to find it. If you like very humorous stories that includes dog and animals, you will love this book. (For the ones who didn't read it still, actually almost ewveryone already read it but...) I hope you like it!

5 comments:

  1. It`s true the book is very funny. I recommended it too!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I so the filme but i really am looking forward to read it! IT IS HILARIOUS!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. An interesting blog entry - remember to check your work and also include an image.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I know that I posted this entry but.... this novel is so cute!!! :)

    ReplyDelete