Friday, March 19, 2010

Prom nights from hell!


The book i am currently reading is called ''prom nights from hell'' and it is actually five short story's written by five different authors including: stephanie meyer and meg cabot. I am still in the first story but it is already really cool. the first story is about a girl who is dating a really dangerous vampire and her friewnds are throwing ketchup with water guns at him. the most incredible thing is that the story's are supposed to be scary. hehe!


i recommend this book for everyone that likes vampire humerous story's!!!

5 comments:

  1. My mum have this book too!!!! I thin she will like it like you...

    ReplyDelete
  2. awesome,it looks cool!!!!!
    I love meg cabot!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Cool! I like the fact that it's based in real stroys. Wow, could that really happen in a prom!?

    ReplyDelete