Thursday, March 11, 2010

The illustrated mum!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!


The story takes place in London and the main charecter is a girl called Dolphin. Her mother called Marigold is drunk all the time and has a tattued body. Dolphin has an older sister called Star,but what will happen to this strange mother and her two chindren after Marigold finds her ex- husbend she totally loves.......

Read it!! I recomend this boook to people who like drama and alot of adventure!!!! This book is AWESOME!!!

3 comments:

  1. I like a bit od drama and adventure but I hate to see or hear a drunk person....
    In the other hand I think this novel is very interesting.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I would love to be called dolphin.....JK...

    i m going to add this book to my list of books to read....it must be really cool....

    ReplyDelete