Tuesday, March 9, 2010

Chosen




I am reading the book ''Chosen'' that is the 3rd book of ''The house of night series'' that is about vampyres.....the story is about a 16 year old girl called Zoey Redbird that was marked and is a really important fledging to the school. it is bassically about her life and how she deals with it.

I recomend this book to everyone who enjoyed reading the twilight saga because well first it is about vampyres and second because it has more or less the same concept.

10 comments:

  1. this sound interesting ! i really want to read it !

    PS. vampire is written wrong

    ReplyDelete
  2. It looks like its very interasting and i really look foward in reading the novel

    ReplyDelete
  3. I liked reading Twilight. I think that people that LOVE vampaires would LOVE to read this novel. I actually don't like vampaires but I think lots of other people will like to read.

    ReplyDelete
  4. i already changed the spelling!!hehe

    ReplyDelete
  5. very good summary, it was very informative, vampires spelled incorrectly

    ReplyDelete