Tuesday, April 6, 2010

Miles To Go

During my Easter Holidays I bought a autobiography by Miley Cyrus. It wasn't really the best thing to read a novel about someone I don't really like, but it was quite interesting to know about her life before she was famous. Miley expresses herself about how she was bullied during 6th grade to how she got a part for the big Disney Channel hit Hannah Montana. In the novel Miley talks a lot about her grandfather and also a lot about the tours she did. I really didn't like this autobiography because I thought she was to convinced about how her life is great and successful.

I recommend this book for someone who really likes Miley Cyrus and would like to know about her past.

2 comments:

  1. Even though I am not interested I will try to read like you said: I dont like but I will read the book

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for the advice
    you said you recommended for péople who liked Miley Cyrus..
    now i'm not going to try reading it aymore

    ReplyDelete